The Wasteland Wrestling Federation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wasteland Wrestling Federation Forum

A wrestling forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your gimmick/who are you?

Go down 
+5
TheMillionDollarMan
sportsdogg
The Russian Hammer
smallman
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Whats your gimmick/who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Tell me and the others who you are.

here's mine

Name: D-Maniac
Height: 6'3
Weight: 248lbs
Face/Heel: Heel
Catch Phrase: So....Who's Next?

Appearance: Has Purple Mohawk, body is covered with a barbed wire tatoo and is also very scarred with a tatoo of the Grim Reaper on his back.

Background: D-Maniac is an escaped convict from Alcatraz prison, over the years he has traveled through underground federations for years making a name for himself. His use to be obsessed with assaulting and murder, now he lives for wrestling because it's the only way he can inflict pain and torture.....legally.

so you've seen an example so get on it
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.rpg-board.net
smallman

PostSubject: Re: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Name: Smallman
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 175lbs
Face/Heel: Heel
Catch Phrase: Come and get me!

Appearance: Close cropped hair, muscular athletic body and back covered with dragon tattoo.

Background: As a kid he used to be seeked by others as an easy target. In time he developed his body, strength, speed and retaliated. it then became a hobby looking for others to fight. he wrestles every chance he gets to find the ultimate opponent until he can find no one to beat even if it is bigger and stronger. He fights using dexterity as his main weapon and hits hard. Every challenge is accepted as it makes him sees his weakness and improves on it to be the best.
Back to top Go down
The Russian Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Name: Anatolli "The Russian Hammer" Igorlinski
Height: 1.5m
Weight: 117 kg
Face/Heel: Whatever
Catch Phrase: (rarely speaks) Neit

Appearance: musclebound and Irritable

Background: Former Spetsnaz and bodyguard for Vladimir Putin. Tired of bodyguard work, looking to get paid to hurt people.
Back to top Go down
sportsdogg

PostSubject: Re: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Name: The Drunk Assassin
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 193 lbs
Face/Heel: Tweener sometimes comic
Catch Phrase: It's ALL GOOD in this hood!! Next round's on me!
Appearance: cheap shades, cowboy hat, wifebeater t-shirt, huge, ugly belt buckle, and a cooler with a half empty bottle of Jim Beam

Background: Merc for hire. When not on the job, it's all fun and games. Beer pong tournaments in the locker room, poker games, whatever. After he takes a job, it's all serious. Will do anything and cross any line to find his mark. Doesn't hold grudges after the job is finished.
Back to top Go down
TheMillionDollarMan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:38 am

Name : " The Million Dollar Man "
Height: 6 ft 3 in
Weight: 260 lbs
Alignment: Old School Heel
Catch Phrase : Every Man Has a Price ! WHATS URS ??

Appearance : gold-studded, dollar-sign-covered suit a custom-made, diamond-encrusted and self-awarded "Million Dollar Belt"

Background: [edited]
Back to top Go down
tkiller

PostSubject: Re: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 am

Name : tkiller
Height: 1.80 mts
Weight: 90kg
Catch Phrase : man, you're done

Appearance : have a tatoo of a dragon in the right arm, use a jeans shorts and white shirt

Background: when was kid, always trained the killswitch and now always done the opponent with the "KILLSWITCH... refeere start to count ...1... ...2... ...3... it's over"
Back to top Go down
Bryanr JR

PostSubject: Re: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:39 am

Name: BryanrJR
Height: 6'0
Weight: 207lbs
Catch Phrase: Got burned!?
Appearance: Black and white skin with smockin' green eyes with a totally ripped body.
Background: BryanrJR was betrayed by best friends and got brutally beaten up and got burned. Then he got surgeries every where and got a serious make over........
Back to top Go down
peter johnson

PostSubject: Re: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Name: Peter Johnson
Height: 6'2
Weight: 237lbs
Face/Heel: Real.
Catch Phrase:The streets know.

Appearance: Short hair... to match his temper. Cold dark eyes designed for intimidation. Always in the designer label athletic gear. wrestling boots and trunks... all black.

Background: Right out tha concrete jungles of west coast Cali. No one really knows where he popped up, but, he usually crashes in the greater Los Angelos area. Not really known to be much of a talker due in part to his abilities with his body. From the many scars it would seem that he likes to 'communicate'... a lot. Spent a few years training hard at the gym while running the streets for whatever reasons. Recently Peter has figured out that his skills may give him the chance to put some legit paper in his gucci duffle bags. Time will soon tell. Either way... its gonna be a fun ride.
Back to top Go down
system crazy

PostSubject: Re: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:01 am

name: system crazy
height:5'6
weight: 230lbs
catchphrase: if your not seeing stars you will be one

backround: former champion beat up for not throwing a match near death he woke up in a hospital with no recalection of his former life goal to pursue former championship status
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your gimmick/who are you?   Whats your gimmick/who are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your gimmick/who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wasteland Wrestling Federation Forum :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: